Living in the Rocky Mountains

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cute Hair or Cute shoes?

So I thought one of the benefits of having a daughter was enjoying the cute hair with ribbons and clips. Well Piper will have no such thing. And yes, I have been trying since she was born. The hair things either end up in her mouth, lost, or with one of her brothers. So in trying to create cute hair, without clips, I tried curlers. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Either I don't know what I am doing (most likely) or she just doesn't have enough hair yet. Bozo the
clown anyone?

One the rare occasion she is distracted enough to not notice, or she has fallen for the booby clip, it looks so cute! I will say one thing, she may not like things is her hair, but my little girl LOVES! shoes. She loves putting them on, wearing them, and is alway seeking them out. In my closet, the store, etc. I guess shoes are a pretty good trade off.

No comments: