Living in the Rocky Mountains

Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome 2008!

It wasn't exactly the way we planned on spending the new year... Xander ended up in the hospital with RSV for 5 days, right through the new year. Since we were pretty much thrown off, OUR actual new year started on the 7th:) Xander made a full recovery and we were able to make it to one of our favorite traditions, the Zoo Lights. Thanks so much, family, for all your help, calls, emails, and prayers. They were much needed and appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great photos! I love the first one--looks like Red Rocks--where was it?

Piper's smiles are too adorable! Thanks so much for doing this family blog. So glad Xander had a great time after he "broke out" of that hospital. Still need to see your recording of Gavin's school program.

We love you all,

Mom

Scott & Tami said...

Holy Cow...Awesome photos!!! I love them. I can't believe Xander was in the hospital!!!! Scary. Call me next time I'll help out with the kids. Piper is getting so big. Lets hang out and I'll give you a bloggin' session, but it doesn't look like you need one. Your blog is awesome!!!

Callee said...

Hey Jamie I just found your blog. It looks like you haven't posted in awhile so I hope you get this. I added you to my list of friends so I can keep in touch better. I hope all is going well with you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Callee