Living in the Rocky Mountains

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Xander turns 3

I can't believe my little boy is three! He is growing up so fast and getting bigger and bigger. So I usually try to make the kids cakes (no other decorative baking). Past years have't been so bad, this year however, not so cute. Xander asked for a ice cream train cake. At least it tasted yummy:)




So we did all his favoite things..... Train ride to downtown Denver...


Mac and Cheese Lunch.....

Carmel candy apples with Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Erin....


And water balloon tosses in the backyard. Happy Birthday Xander!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Jamie, Your kids are growing up! What a beautiful little family. We got our own blog going if you want to check it out: http://nateandjules.blogspot.com/ I hope you don't mind, I linked your blog on ours. Love & miss you!

~Julie